SensorUp Sustainability Series: How to make use of the international methane data sharing standard for your business
SensorUp Sustainability Series
How to make use of the international methane data sharing standard for your business
How can oil and gas companies improve their methane monitoring and maintain their regulatory compliance in a cost-effective manner? How can companies deploy monitoring solutions that detect fugitive emissions and prevent the likelihood of future leaks?
Better methane emissions management in 2021 starts with establishing an international standard for methane sensors and observations. Find out how disparate sensor technology and data sources can be combined to create a solution that will not only detect, but also help to predict future methane leaks.
What you can expect to learn in this webinar:
- How complex operations can achieve a cheaper and faster end-to-end methane emissions management process
- How to aggregate all your relevant methane sensor, asset and facility data into a coherent real-time operating picture using the Open Geospatial Consortium standards
- Dive deep into the architecture, data models and encodings of the new international methane emissions data standard
- Review a checklist for evaluating an interoperable methane solution
Why this is important now for oil and gas companies
Who should watch this webinar?
This webinar will be valuable to everyone in the oil and gas value chain. Professionals who are interested in learning about an interoperable IoT architecture will also find the webinar applicable to any type of IoT sensor. Forward-thinking and solutions-oriented professionals are encouraged to join:
- Methane Emissions Managers and Engineers
- VP of Sustainability or Chief Sustainability Officers
- Production Engineers
- Environmental Engineers
- Government personnel and policymakers
- Sensing system manufacturers
- Energy Service Providers
Dr. Steve Liang
Founder & CTO, SensorUp
Dr. Steve Liang is the founder and CTO of SensorUp, a NATO award-winning movement intelligence platform that aggregates data from disparate IoT systems, and transforms them into actionable insights. Dr. Liang is a global influencer on the Internet of Things, and he is the working group chair of several international standard working groups of the Open Geospatial Consortium and UN’s ITU-T.
SensorUp Sustainability Series
The SensorUp Sustainability Series is a compilation of original content (webinars, videos, ebooks, infographics) focused on how technology can enable industries to better optimize their sustainability initiatives. We will address the challenges facing industries with our own subject matter experts as well as collaborating with sustainability influencers and industry leaders.
We will be publishing content throughout the year. Please opt-in to our email list to be notified when new content is released. If you have suggested topics or would like the opportunity to share your opinion in our series, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.